CMC Basic Needs
CMC is dedicated to making sure you have everything you need to feel secure and keep learning:
- Food: Grocery vendor cards, Grab ‘n’ go snacks and meals, soup in Jorge’s
- Transportation: Bus passes, gas cards
- Technology: Laptop loans, Wi-Fi hotspots
- Health and Wellness: Onsite Mental Health services and Telehealth through Virtual Care Group
- Classroom Needs: Textbooks and supplies through bookstore voucher
Basic Needs Resources
If you’re a CMC student and need help finding food, the CalFresh program will help you buy food and eat healthier.
If you are currently or about to be without a home, there is help available. Search for the best option for you.
Financial aid helps you attend school and fill your basic needs. Find out what other financial aid you can receive.
CMC provides bus passes for all enrolled students.
Technology and Classroom
CMC offers laptop loans and wifi hotspots to use during the semester.
Safety & Wellbeing
Your safety and wellbeing are our top priority.
Security & Safety
Learn more about CMC security measures.
Find information and resources for COVID safety.
Health & Wellness
Your health comes first. Find the resources to help take care of your physical and mental wellbeing.
Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
Help is available.