Public Information, Marketing & Media Relations
Our goals with CMC’s public information, marketing and media relations are simple:
- To ensure the people of the communities we serve are aware of the educational opportunities provided by CMC that may benefit themselves and their families
- To share the stories of our students, faculty, staff and administration with the communities we serve
- To celebrate our students’ successes, along with those of our alumni, faculty, staff and administration
- To produce media (videos, podcasts, radio shows, print, digital) that tells the CMC story
- To support our students, faculty, staff and administration with their communications needs
- To better connect the communities we serve with the college through events and other opportunities
- To provide opportunities for student involvement with media production, marketing and outreach initiatives
Note: If you are a student, alumnus, or a member of CMC’s faculty, staff, or administration, and you have a CMC story to tell, please contact this office. We’re happy to share your story in a medium that works for you.
Please contact us for:
- Media requests
- Public records requests
- Marketing/advertising inquiries
- Posting outside materials on campus
- Campus free speech opportunities
- CMC Logo artwork
- CMC campus photos
- CMC campus B-roll requests
- Internal media coverage requests
- Internal marketing assistance
News From The Mountain
Listen to CMC’s weekly radio show, News From The Mountain, on KCDZ 107.7 FM, or catch the latest episodes HERE.
News From The Mountain host, Jeremy Quinones
News From The Mountain host, Shaunda McKinnon
The Cacti Chronicles
The Cacti Chronicles are a print and digital newspaper produced each semester (Fall, Spring), with student reporting and cartoons, as well as information about programs and events at CMC, and stories about students and alumni from the college. The print edition of the Cacti Chronicles are inserted into all copies of the Hi-Desert Star and Desert Trail, and are available at select locations on campus and throughout the hi-desert.
UPDATE: Deadline (editorial and advertising) for the next edition of The Cacti Chronicles is May 10, 2024.
Cacti Chronicles Student Reporter, Jeremy Quinones
Cacti Chronicles Student Cartoonist, Ethan Ocampo
Access images and B-roll of campus, approved for appropriae CMC-related news/editorial usage by legitimate news organizations only. Use of these images for commercial or non-CMC-related purposes is not allowed. For questions, please contact the Public Information & Marketing Department.
Find our latest press releases, announcements, or news story about what’s going on in and around Copper Mountain today.